Force Field Analysis in PowerPoint for decision making
Decision makers often find themselves in a dilemma when they are asked to choose the right course of action among various possibilities? They have to weigh in the pros and cons of the available options before arriving at a logical choice.
Decision making tools and techniques help individuals to identify and choose the right alternative. If you are looking for a tool to weigh the pros and cons of an action plan or to analyze the consequences of your decisions, try the Force Field Analysis developed by Kurt Lewin. Use this model to list and analyze the forces for and against a change before arriving at a decision.
Take a look at some of decision making examples based on the Force Field Analysis. The samples below were created by 24point0 PPT experts using the Force Field Analysis Framework.
- The example below shows the use of force field analysis for extending the brand into cereal market.
- See how a firm uses the force field analysis to analyze the driving and restraining forces before deciding to invest in the purchase of new ERP software.
- The example shows the use of force field analysis to weigh the pros and cons of upgrading the hospital services with new equipment.
- A firm uses the Force Field Analysis to decide if a low cost version of the current product should be introduced.
- You don’t have to limit the usage of Force Field Analysis to management decisions, see how a smart weight loss expert uses the Kurt Lewin model to analyze the pros and cons of losing weight.
The Force Field Analysis diagrams were used as the basis for making the above sample slides. Buy and Download from our PPT slide store today!