No Products in the Cart
How to Use Our 24point0 PPT Products
1. I've purchased the product but did not get the download link.
Ans: Send an email to support@24Point0.com and we will solve your issue.
2. Do I need to create an account?
Ans: You do not need to create an account to buy our products. However, you get bonus offers should you choose to create one.
3. Do you have any discounts?
Ans: Yes. If you subscribe to our newsletter, we'll send you a special discount. Do subscribe to our newsletter.
4. How will I receive updates?
Ans: If you subscribe to our newsletter, we'll send you a special discount. Do subscribe to our newsletter.
5. What methods of payment do you accept?
Ans: We only accept PayPal payment.
6. Can I get a refund?
Ans: As the item, you are purchasing is digital goods, by downloading the item you have taken ownership of the item, and we cannot offer refunds or exchanges due to a change of mind. However, if you have technical issues with the product or you can't download the files contact us and we will help you as soon as possible. If you still can't use the files, we will make it right.
7. How can I edit the footer or page number?
Ans: To edit the footer and page number you have to go to:
1. Slide Master View Tab and Click on Slide Master
2. Scroll up to the first slide then edit or delete the footer also you will find the page number if you don’t want just delete it
3. Close the Slide Master
8. I don’t have any design experience. Can I really create edit the slides?
Ans: Sure, the slides are very easy to edit. In fact, thousands of non-designers have used 24Point0 to create beautiful slides that bring real results.
9. I did not get the confirmation email to download the product, what do I do?
Ans: Can you please check your spam folder. Did you purchase using another email ID attached to your PayPal? Please check that email address. If you have still not received it, please support@24Point0.com for help.
10. I cannot open the file and I get an error while accessing it. What is the problem?
Ans: We notice that this might be an issue with your PowerPoint file Security. You can solve this issue by fixing the particular file or by fixing PowerPoint. To fix the file please follow the steps below:
1. Right-click the problem file in Windows Explorer.
2. Click Properties on the pop-up menu.
3. On the General tab of the Properties dialog box, click “Unblock”
4. Click OK.